Here is the main page of the builds compendium.
Builds are sorted here based on their primary damage source. Please select the type of build you are interested in playing. If you saved the link as bookmarks, you can directly access to it.
If you want more details on how each build type functions, we would recommend that you read this guide.
- Pet builds are builds designed primarily for pushing. It requires you to be actively tapping all the time.
Clan Ship Builds
- Clan Ship builds are semi-active builds. It requires you to look at your game every 30-40 seconds to refresh the skills Coordinated Offensive and Astral Awakening.
Shadow Clone builds
- Shadow Clone builds are the laziest builds for active players. You activate your active skills and then go do something else. It requires the most artifacts and specific mythic equipment sets to be viable in terms of pushing power and speed.
Heavenly Strike builds
- Heavenly Strike builds are the fastest builds until you have too many titans per stage. You will need a lot of mana regeneration to spam the Heavenly Strike skill and quickly splash through many stages.
Silent March builds
- This section has all the Silent March builds for inactive players. You can use these builds if you are too busy to have the game open all the time or prefer to save your battery life.
- This section will list all the updates and corrections made to the builds. If a build has disappeared, your first reflex should be to come here and see if it has changed names or location.